Thirteen years ago...

Thirteen years ago Ken and Keira responded to the call into ministry once again. This time they would give up their jobs and jump in with both feet. Their hearts beat for the same thing - seeing university campuses produce leaders that would take the Presence of God into their spheres of influence and lead others to do the same, seeing cultures radically changed for the glory of God...Welcome to their heartbeat...

Restoration

When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion,
we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
"The Lord has done great things for them."
The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.
Restore our fortunes, Lord,
like streams in the Negev.
Those who sow with tears
will reap with songs of joy.
Those who go out weeping,
carrying seed to sow,
will return with songs of joy,
carrying sheaves with them. Psalm 126 NIV


After a week of what has seemed like an endless attack of negative thoughts and emotions running wild, I was encouraged by a friend to push through in worship. My God is a great God and He does Great things! I was thinking tonight about the creative power that my King embodies and it lifted my spirit just thinking about what He could create through me. There are no limitations really! "Keep on dreaming", I felt Him say to me. So I have created another page - a page that will contain songs that flow from my devotional times